|Toji no Miko: Kizamishi Issen no Tomoshibi|
|Mechanics||Basic Information • Combat • Support Members • Secret Techniques • Attributes • Equipment • Competitive Battle (PVP)|
|Quests||Main Quests • Character Quests • Raid Quests (Great Aradama Suppression Battles) • Special Quests • Event Quests|
|Content||List of Events • Cosmetics • Member List • Equipment List|
- Rank - The level of a player. Performing certain tasks can give experience points, and obtaining a certain amount of experience points can raise a player's rank by 1.
- Gold - The basic game currency.
- Stamina - A resource that is consumed when using certain combat features like quests. Players start at 10 maximum Stamina, and each level increases maximum Stamina by 1. Stamina regenerates over time.
- Rainbow Tamahagane or Gems - The game's premium currency, obtainable by completing main quests or purchasing them using money. Certain content, like cards in Gacha, can only be obtained by using Gems.
- Chat (トーク)
- Expedition (遠征)
- Friends (フレンド)
- Information (お知らせ)
- Gifts (プレゼント)
- Missions (ミッシオン)
- Organization/Strengthening (編成・強化) - Opens the menu for organizing parties, viewing individual units, and changing unit appearances using costumes.
- Okatana/Exchange (御刀・交換)
- Recruiting Gacha (召集ガチャ) - Opens the menu for using the Recruiting Gacha system.
- Shop (ショップ)
- Tournament (演武大会)
- Quests (クエスト)
- Any active events
- Card name
- Base-Up Indicator
- Combat Power (戦闘力) - A numerical representation of the total values of a unit's stats.
- Type (タイプ) - Denotes the classification of a certain unit.
- HP (生命) - The amount of maximum hit points of a member.
- Attack (攻勢) - Increases the amount of damage dealt against enemy units.
- Defense (守勢) - Lowers the amount of damage received from enemy attacks and skills.
- Endurance (身体)
- Spirit (精神)
- Agility (敏速) - Affects how quickly a member performs an attack.
- Concentration (集中)
- Evasion (回避) - Increases the likelihood of avoiding an enemy attack.
- Critical (致命) - Affects the chance to deal critical damage to a target.
- Drain (吸収)
Party Organization (部隊編成)
Main Units can be assigned on the Frontline (前列) or Backline (後列), and one member must be designated as a Party Leader. A Unit uses an additional ability called the Party Leader Skill if it is designated as a Party Leader. Units may have additional boosts to their stats based on whether they are placed on Frontline or Backline.
- Mihono's Party Leader Skill is Essence of Ougi: Purify (奥義の真髄・清), which boosts the damage of Slicing-Attribute Ougi by 20%.
- Kaoru's Party Leader Skill is Essence of Ougi: Tune (奥義の真髄・調), which boosts the damage of Breaking-Attribute Ougi by 14%.
- Kanami's Party Leader Skill is Life-Saving Sword: Purify (活人剣・清), which boosts the Evasion of Slicing-Attribute friendly units by 22%.
Member List (メンバー一覧)
Member Strengthening (メンバー強化)
- Main Story (メインストーリー)
- Character Quest (刀使のエピソード)
- Raid Quest (大荒魂討伐戦)
- Special Quest (定期任務)
- Event Quest