Main Member Parameters
Main parameters are leveled up through a status tree in the members menu using Lotus Flowers. A main member's level is the total levels of their Main Parameters in their status tree.
Sub-Parameters cannot be leveled up, and are only affected by equipment equipped to the main member, or Leader Skills that raise a specific parameter.
A Main Member's Parameters can contribute to an overall value called Combat Power. The total Combat Power of all units in a party can be measured against the Combat Power of enemy units to estimate the difficulty of a desired enemy encounter. Combat Power takes Equipment into account, but not Attributes and member skills.
- Vitality (生命) - Increases MAX HP
- Offense (攻勢) - Increases Normal Attack and Chain Attack damage by 1 for every 2 points of Offense (60% of total attack value)
- Physique (身体) - Slightly increases Normal Attack and Chain Attack damage by 1 for every 8 points of Physique (40% of total attack value) and lowers damage received from attacks and skills by the same value
- Defense (守勢) - Lowers damage received from attacks and skills. Main Members receive 1 less damage for every 4 points of Defense.
- Spirit (精神) - Increases a value called Power (威力) which directly affects damage dealt by Ougi to enemies (1 Power = 1% of Spirit converted into damage). Spirit works differently for healing effects, with 10% of the Main Member's Spirit, rounded down, added to the base healing value of the Ougi, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Spirit also boosts the effects of a member's positive status effects and strengthening effects, and lowers the Ougi Damage received from enemy Ougi and skills.
- Agility (敏捷) - Related to Attacking sequence; higher-Agility members attack first.
- Concentration (集中) - Concentration value of Main Members affect the charge amount of Support Points gained every turn; every 20 points of Concentration adds 1 SP charge.
- Evasion (回避) - Affects the chance for a member to evade and receive no damage from an enemy attack. (Evaded attacks do not inflict any negative status effects.)
- Critical (致命) - Increases a member's chance to deal critical damage from Normal and Chain Attacks by 1% for every point of Critical. Effects that add Critical values, flat or percentile, are additive, NOT multiplicative. Critical damage adds Neutral-attribute damage equivalent to 150% of base damage to an attack.
- Drain (吸収) - Causes a member's Normal and Chain Attacks to recover HP equivalent to 1% of the damage it dealt for every point of Drain.
Support Member Parameters
|Toji no Miko: Kizamishi Issen no Tomoshibi|
|Mechanics||Interface Guide • Unit Assembly • Main Members • Support Members • Recruitment Gacha|
|Combat||Combat Overview • Attributes • Parameters • Status Effects • Ougi • Equipment (Amulets • Okatana) • Formations • Expeditions • Tournaments (PVP)|
|Quests||Quest Overview • Main Quests • Character Quests • Raid Quests • Special Quests • Event Quests • Character Talk • Advent of Calamity • Elite Special Forces Research BuildingNEW!|
|Missions||Daily Missions • Weekly Missions • Achievements • Challenge Missions|
|Content||List of Events (Gacha Events) • Cosmetics • Member List • Item List • Version Changelog|
|Social||Player • Friends • Present Box • Game Settings|
|Tutorials||Account Binding • Rerolling • Starter Guide|